The lives we lead are busy. Between full-time jobs, raising kids, taking care of elderly parents and household chores, we are exhausted by the time bedtime rolls around. Then there are the extracurricular activities that our kids are in. These may just seem like ways to keep our kids occupied, but there are some amazing benefits to our kids taking part in extracurriculars.
Because of this busy lifestyle, very few opportunities exist for you to have quality time with your kids. And the more activities they are in, the less time they have to spend with you. Unfortunately there are very few activities that you can do with your child (unless you want to volunteer your time to coach).
The question is, what fun and educational activities can you do with your child?
Hatch Coding is the answer!
Coding for Parents and Kids Provides These Benefits:
- The chance for quality time together
- You both get to learn, which will benefit both of you: your child learns skills applicable to a future career; you have the chance to upskill
- The opportunity to participate without leaving your home
Introducing the Exciting Hatch@Home Program
Hatch@Home is an exciting new program that teaches coding for parents and kids. You and your child can learn to read and write code together, from the comfort of your own home.
Three Levels of Coding Plans
- Casual Coder: The Casual Coder is best for those who are not sure if they have what it takes to be a coder (of course, they will soon find out that everyone can succeed at coding!). With the Casual Coder plan, you work one-on-one with Hatch coaches and have the opportunity to receive personalized feedback.
- Dedicated Coder: The Dedicated Coder moves you up a level and gives you more individualized support, including a 20-minute weekly check-in.
- Serious Coder: The highest level of our Hatch@Home programs provides everything a determined coder would need. It’s best for those who have already had some experience with coding. At this level, you get 1 hour per week of virtual tutoring and the ability to fast track to the software developer program.